We are a Nepal’s Government registered local trekking agency with the register number: 79305/067/068 having decades of experience in Nepal trekking and expeditions.
It is our great pleasure to introduce Glorious Himalaya Trekking Pvt. Ltd. is a reputed and responsible local trekking and tour agency, situated in Kathmandu Valley, the kingdom of Nepal. After decades of long experience in trekking and climbing field we decided to establish our own trekking company and implement the knowledge through our own investments. So, Glorious Himalaya Trekking agency was founded in 2011 by young blooded and enthusiastic adventure lovers, who have spent most of their times in high mountains of Nepal. Glorious Himalaya Trekking company is not a new name in trekking and tour business. The company is licensed under the government of Nepal, Ministry of Tourism and Civil Aviation. We are also member of Trekking Agency’s Association of Nepal (TAAN) and Nepal Mountaineering Association (NMA). There are more than 1200 trekking agencies in Nepal. Among them, It is not so easy to find best and reputed agency. So, Glorious Himalaya Trekking is the one company, who help you to discover your dream by providing safety and quality service to make your holiday memorable and enjoyable. Most of the Trekking and Tour operator run their business without the authority of Nepal government. So, you have to be very careful to choose authorized trekking and tour agencies in Nepal.
We acquires qualified and professional staff, who actively serving the trekking and tour business for many years. The safety, security, comfort and satisfaction of our clients have been our main priority for all these years. We are the firmest name in trekking, mountaineering, tour, mountain flight, rafting and other outdoor adventures sports activities.
We also donate a sort of our profit in social work as well. Moreover, we are helping the schools in remote villages; in addition, we raised a fund and helped the people who lost their homes and families in April 2015 earthquake. Please visit link Relief Distribution to know more about our social work regarding the earthquake victims in 2015. Earthquake badly hit in Nepal tourism as well, so that number of foreign visitors decreased after earthquake. Therefore, your visit in Nepal can help to overcome Nepal tourism once again.
We are well known not only for providing a high standard of service for the Trekking groups because our concern is also the realization of social fairness and ecological responsibility. We not only know the importance of preserving our cultural and natural heritage. We indeed are cleaning camp grounds behind us already for many years-according to our slogan: leave only nothing behind except joy.
- To provide high quality service to our clients and satisfy their needs for a happy holiday in Nepal.
- To demonstrate our Company’s sense of responsibility in respect to social issues of the local people, as well as all aspects of good ecological practices.
- Himalayan Rescue Association (HRA)
- Kathmandu Environmental Education Project(KEEP)
- Trekking Agents Association of Nepal(TAAN)
- Nepal Tourism Board (NTB)
- Nepal Mountaineering Association (NMA)
- International Porters Protection Group (IPPG)
- Porters Progress Nepal (founder member)(PPN )
All GHT staffs have been participating in various training programs and sustainable tourism courses held by KEEP, ACAP, TAAN, NTB & IPPG.
- We use, bio-cooking gas during all our treks.
- We use organic food during our treks.
- We provide the best quality trekking equipment available at all times.
- We don’t litter the trekking trails and mountains.
- Our Camping staff and Camping groups clean up the camping grounds after their stay.
- We try our best to employ the local people of the areas we trek to.
- We generally serve local food during our treks and discourage imported food items.
- We cover Life, Medical and emergency rescue insurance of all our trekking crews.
- We provide quality camping gears during our treks.