Mountain Flights in Nepal
- Incredible Mount Everest and other 8000m above mountains view
- Beautiful views of Kathmandu valley
- Thrilling adventure mountain flight experience
- Glorious Himalaya view from Plane
For travelers who do not have time to trek and month long trek around the mountains, there are Mountain flights in Nepal. That will help them get near to the Himalayas. If you cannot trek either because of time constraints or physical fitness, but you want to look at the mountains from near, mountain flights in Nepal will help you achieve this.The unique mountain flights in Nepal, is undoubtedly the best of its kind in the world, taking you very close to the Himalayan mountain range that includes Mount Everest. Mountain Flights in Nepal is also one of the prime attraction for the visitors who have a desire to see the mountain very closely and restricted by time.
Besides Mount Everest (8848m), this flight takes you across Shisha Pangma (8013m), Gaurishankar (7134m), Cho Oyu (820m), Pumori (8171m), Lhotse (8516m), Nuptse (7855m), Ama Dablam (6856m), Melungtse (7023m) and several other peaks. You will take a flight from Kathmandu (Tribhuwan International Airport) early in the morning for half and hour to see the awesome and massive view of mountains from your flight.
In a very short time, mountain flights help you in experience the Himalayas at such close range that it will seem as though you could reach out and actually
Mountain Flight Schedule:
6.30 AM Daily
7.30 AM Daily
8.00 AM Daily
INCLUDES AND EXCLUDES
- Domestic airport and hotel pick up and drop off by private car/van.
- Mountain flight charge.
- Government taxes and essential paper works.
- Domestic airport taxes which is 2.5 dolor per person.