Mountain Flights in Nepal
- Incredible Mount Everest and other 8000m above mountains views from plane.
- Beautiful views of Kathmandu valley
- Thrilling and adventurous mountain flight experience.
Mountain flights in Nepal is a popular outdoor Himalayan activities for adventure enthusiastic travelers who have limited time. It will help them get near to the Himalayas with in an hour. If you cannot trek either because of time constraints or physical fitness, but you still want to have breathtaking views of mountains closely then this is the best option for you. The unique mountain flights in Nepal, is undoubtedly the best of its kind in the world, taking you very close to the Himalayan mountain range that includes Mount Everest.
Besides Mount Everest (8848m), this flight takes you across Shisha Pangma (8013m), Gaurishankar (7134m), Cho Oyu (820m), Pumori (8171m), Lhotse (8516m), Nuptse (7855m), Ama Dablam (6856m), Melungtse (7023m) and several other peaks. You will take a flight from Kathmandu airport early in the morning for half and hour to see the awesome and massive glimpse of mountains.
Mountain Flight Schedule:
6.30 AM Daily
7.30 AM Daily
8.00 AM Daily
INCLUDES AND EXCLUDES
- Domestic airport and hotel pick up and drop off by private car/van.
- Mountain flight charge.
- Government taxes and essential paper works.
- Domestic airport taxes which is 2.5 dolor per person.