One Day Rock Climbing
- Nature walk inside Shivapuri National Park
- Natural rock climbing
Trip Duration: One Day (9 am to 5 pm)
Departure time: At 9 AM pick up from your hotel upon request.
Activity: Hike towards Nagarjun forest then 6 hours of rock climbing activity.
Return time: At 5 pm drop off at your hotel upon request.
Rock climbing is never an easy task. It needs lots of strength and courage. Hence rock climbing can be a good outdoor activity for dare loving and adventures people. If you love rock climbing then come and join with us for rock climbing in the Nagarjun forest inside Shivapuri National Park. Nargarjun rock climbing site is 9 km away on the northern west side of Kathmandu valley. It is about 20 minute drives from Thamel and around 30 minute walk to reach up to the Nagarjun rock climbing site. This site is favorable for beginners, intermediate as well as professional climbers. This place not only provides you the experience of rock climbing. You can also do hiking, bird watching, nature tours and other activities.
INCLUDES AND EXCLUDES
- All surface transportation by private car.
- Entry fees.
- Rock climbing instructor
- Day Pack Lunch
- All the essential climbing gears. (Harness, ropes etc.)
- Tips to the rock climbing instructor and driver
- Mineral bottle water and any alcoholic beverages
- Kathmandu accommodations
- Your's personal climbing equipments like climbing shoes, climbing dress etc.